Getting the Most out of Your Doctor Wells’ Garcinia Cambogia Supreme Supplements – Part Two

You’ve made the commitment to shed those extra pounds. You’re eating a more healthy diet, increasing your physical activity and taking Doctor Wells’ Garcinia Cambogia Supreme natural supplements. Congratulations, your fat burning ability is now revving on high! Now you’re ready to make some easy tweaks to ensure incredible results. Today we’re talking more about amping up your metabolism with very little effort.

First, the low-down on what metabolism really is. On a personal level, most people recognize that their metabolism plays a role in weight gain & weight loss. Basically, metabolism is our internal calorie burner. It’s the process by which the body converts the food you eat into the fuel you need to survive. Even if you did nothing physical at all, your body still needs energy for the important basic functions such as breathing, blood circulation, and cell growth & repair.

In fact a whopping 75% of the calories you consume each day are dedicated to these functions that your body controls. The remaining 25% provide the fuel for everything else you do. When you take in more calories than your body can burn and  you will undoubtedly gain weight. As cardiologist Joseph Klapper, M.D. (author of ‘The Complete Idiots Guide to Metabolism’) states: “It’s a matter of intake versus output”.

The great thing is, you are in control!

Your Garcinia Cambogia Supreme supplements are a natural fat burner, and you’ve taken a most important step in the right direction by including 2 a day in your Get-Fit regiment.

Now I’d like to share 3 other simple, healthy things you can start doing today that will work in harmony with Garcinia Cambogia and increase your metabolism even further.

Cinnamon: The health benefits of cinnamon are numerous. When it comes to weight loss, this delicious spice actually aids the body in processing carbohydrates more effectively. It also has a positive effect  on blood sugar levels. High blood sugar levels result in increased body fat. Cinnamon affects the way sugar is metabolized, and prevents it from transforming into fat.

The wonderful thing about cinnamon is there are so many ways to use it. Your goal is 1/2 to 1 teaspoon a day. Use the freshest cinnamon available and sprinkle away: 1) Add it to breakfast foods like oatmeal or toast. 2) Enhance the flavor of fruits like apples, peaches & berries 3) Or make a yummy cinnamon & honey tea.

Milk Thistle: If you’re not familiar with milk thistle the first thing you need to know is that it’s a flower and is used extensively in herbal medicine. It’s taken in capsule or tincture form as any tea made from the flower would simple not be strong enough to derive any health benefits. Milk thistle has a positive effect on the liver. There’s an active compound called ‘silymarin’ in this herb and it helps to protect the liver. Your liver is a vital organ and plays an important role in weight management. A healthy liver works to detoxify the body and milk thistle boosts the livers detoxification abilities. This results in increased metabolism and fat loss. Leslie Beck, author of ‘The Complete A-Z Nutrition Encyclopedia’, advises that you choose milk thistle with a standardized dose of 70-80% silymarin. Be advised also that if you have medical conditions or are pregnant or breastfeeding you will need to talk to your doctor or naturopath before taking milk thistle.

Ground Flax Seed or Flax Seed Oil: Flax seed has been used for hundreds of years as a food, and even ancient cultures turned to it for digestive problems. Today flax seed is recognized to have multiple health benefits. In regards to weight loss, flaxseed improves metabolism and increases thermogenesis (fat-burning).  The oil derived from flaxseed is especially high in Omega-3  and there is exciting research happening showing the importance of this alpha linolenic acid for a variety of health issues. Ground flaxseed can be sprinkled on anything, and adding it to your diet gives you an extra boost of high fiber which also helps in weight management. Aim for a tablespoon each day. My personal favorite is to add it to my salad because it gives it a delicious, nutty flavor.

2 thoughts on “Getting the Most out of Your Doctor Wells’ Garcinia Cambogia Supreme Supplements – Part Two”

  1. I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a
    lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of work, there is an online tool that creates unique, google friendly posts in seconds, just search in google – laranitas free content source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *